3M Reusable Respirator Starter Kits
These kits have been designed to provide respiratory protection in a convenient and easy way; an ideal solution to get you started. The kits provide protection for a range of applications from paint spraying to sanding or welding.
Introducing the NEW 3M™ Asbestos/Dust Respirator Kit 7535, P2/P3!
A convenient respiratory kit designed for asbestos removal and environments containing dust. The kit comes complete with the 3M™ Half Face Reusable 7500 Series Respirator for comfort and durability. It also includes two pairs of 3M™ Particulate Filters 6035 P2/P3*. The unique solid top particulate filter casing design reduces premature caking and clogging from dirt, grime, water or dust. The protective casing also aids decontamination practices.
The kit contains: 1 x 3M™ Half Face Respirator 7500 Series | 2 x pair of 3M™ Particulate Filters 6035 P2/P3* | 1 x pair of 3M™ SecureFit™ 200 Series Safety Glasses, AS/NZS1337.1 Medium Impact | 4 x 3M™ Respirator Cleaning Wipes 504 | 1 x 3M™ No-Touch™ Foam Earplugs P2000, Class 4(SLC80: 25dB) | Handy Storage Container.
- Suitable for certain asbestos work. Refer to local asbestos government guidelines (Safework Australia or Worksafe NZ).
- Also for lead paint removal, sanding, sawing, drilling, cutting, grinding, masonry, insulation, food manufacturing and powder coating.
- Note that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant IDLH levels.
- This cartridge/filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels:
- With a 3M 7500 Series Half Face Respirator: 10 times the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES) or 30 ppm, whichever is the lower.
* Higher P3 protection factors only achieved with a 3M Full Face Respirator, otherwise P2 protection level when worn on a 3M Half Face Respirator.