3M™ All Weather Flashing Tape 8067
3M™ All Weather Flashing Tape 8067 provides a weather-resistant barrier around windows and doors.
The tape will adhere when applied in extreme temperatures beyond the range of traditional asphaltic or butyl flashing tapes: as low as -18 °C or as high as 49 °C.
- High tack adhesive to stick securely to most common building materials at temperatures ranging from -18°C to up to 49°C, even on damp surfaces.
- Thin for a reliable and convenient fit into corners and under siding.
- Split-liner for easy and accurate positioning of tape – especially good for long lengths.
- Sticks aggressively to itself and self-seals around nails and staples to prevent moisture intrusion.
- Tough to resist punctures and tears during application and service life.
- Does not require primers, staples or other mechanical fixings.
- BRANZ Appraised 775 (2012).
- Resists UV exposure for up to 6 months (BRANZ testing ended at 3 months).
- Available in 2 rolls widths; 76mm or 152mm x 22.8m, other widths may be available on request.
- Flashing exposed timber and building wrap in accordance with the Australian Building Code, prior to window installation in wood framed construction.
- Sealing joints in building wrap and rigid air barriers.
- Flashing pipe penetrations through building wraps and rigid air barriers.