3M™ ATG Double Sided Tape 969
3M™ ATG Adhesive Transfer Tape 969 is a 300 acrylic, reverse wound, pressure sensitive adhesive on a densified kraft paper liner. High tack adhesive transfer tape. For use with 3M™ ATG Adhesive Applicators.
- A soft pressure sensitive adhesive system that features high initial adhesion and good holding power to a variety of materials including most plastics.
- The ATG tape system delivers a controlled application of the adhesive while the liner rewinds into the ATG applicator. It bonds on contact, and works on a variety of substrate or material combinations.
- The ATG tape system is versatile, convenient, quick and easy to use. There is no mess or clean up. It is a cost effective replacement to rivets, staples, screws, bolts, liquid adhesives. Safer than hot melt adhesives.
- General Industrial Assembly, Point-Of-Purchase POP, Displays, Commercial Printing, Paper and Print, Bookbinding, Packaging
- This is good for binding, adhering, joining, affixing, bonding, mounting, holding, and attaching. Also good for recouperage, paper converting, core starting, thin flexible materials and end tabbing.
3M ATG Double Sided Tape 969
|969||3M 969 High Tack: A double sided adhesive transfer tape, ideal for bonding materials with glossy coatings where an aggressive adhesive with high initial adhesion is desired with excellent adhesion to plastics for fabric swatches, POP displays, furniture trim, labels, gaskets and foams.||0.13mm|