3M™ Cubitron™ II Flap Disc 967A is ideal for low to medium-high pressure applications on flat surfaces or outside edgework, especially in paint prep and stainless steel fabrication where final finish and gouge resistance are important.
Use 3M™ Cubitron™ II Flap Disc 967A on stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum and non-ferrous metals. Grinding aid helps keep product cool on heat-sensitive metals.
- 3M Precision Shaped Grain maintains super-sharp points that cut exceptionally fast with less pressure
- Engineered to run cooler, reducing metal discoloration/oxidation and the chance of heat related stress cracks
- Flaps grind and blend in a single step
- Durable Y-weight poly-cotton backing delivers controlled, even wear for full use of the disc on low to medium-high pressure applications
- A grinding aid incorporated on the disc minimizes grinding temperatures for heat-sensitive alloys like stainless steel, titanium, and nickel alloys