A rubber based adhesive on the back of a black, polypropylene reclosable fastener. 250 stems per square inch. 0.23 inch engaged thickness. Closure life 1,000.
- A black fastener with mushroom shaped stems that is backed with a rubber based pressure sensitive adhesive.
- Type 250 stem density polyolefin fastener which mates to Type 170, 250 or 400.
- Designed to bond to many plastics, powder coated paints and other low surface energy materials.
- General Industrial, Packaging, Point of Purchase Displays, Exhibits, Electronics, Construction, Furniture and Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO).
- Attach Doors, Access Panels, Signs and Display Components.
3M™ Dual Lock Reclosable Fastener TB3540
|TB3540||3M Dual Lock TB3540 Black: Rubber adhesive sticks to many plastics and powder coated paints, low surface energy materials. Indoor and limited outdoor application.||250/250 Stem Count||5.7mm|