A low surface energy adhesive on the back of a black polypropylene reclosable fastener. Low profile. 0.10 inch engaged thickness. Closure life 100.
- A black, low profile fastener with mushroom shaped stems backed with a clear, low surface energy acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive.
- Low profile, polyolefin fastener is half the thickness of standard Dual Lock reclosable fasteners and is self-mating.
- Designed to bond to metals, glass, many plastics and powder coated paints and medium to low surface energy materials.
- General Industrial, Speciality Vehicles, Transportation, Military, Packaging, Medical, Point of Purchase Displays, Exhibits, Electronics, Construction, Furniture, Maintenance Repair and Operations (MRO).
- Speaker Grill Attachment, Screen Door Attachment, Muntin Bars, Access Panels, Signs, Display Components, and Multi-Media Packaging.
3M™ Dual Lock Reclosable Fastener TB4575
|TB4575||3M Dual Lock TB4575 Black: Low to medium temperature performance, bonds well to metals, glass, many plastics (polypropylene, polyethylene, polycarbonate, ABS) powder coated paints and medium to low surface energy materials. Half standard thickness. Indoor and limited outdoor use.||Low Profile||2.49mm|